- A win-win opportunity to help schools and your business.
- Valuable print exposure in BayAreaNewsGroup publications reaching 2.7 million adults weekly
- Your business logo displayed on materials for school, home, and on the Web
- Positive public relations and community outreach
- Participation in the education of future employees
- Click here
to find out
more about the
Newsschool Literacy Program.
|What Are The Sponsorship Options?
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP Your business can be a hero, by sponsoring a special six-week program for schools in Alameda, San Mateo, Marin, San Joaquin, Solano, Contra Costa and Santa Clara Counties.
We can custom-design a special thematic teaching unit (four to eight weeks) to suit your company's interests.
- Tab Format - Sponsor the publication of a 12- to 16-page Special Section on an educational topic of your choice. Each student gets one.
- BOOK BUCK$ - Sponsor BayAreaNewsGroup's award-winning Family Reading Program for an entire school.
SERIAL STORY - See your company name and logo in our newspaper once a week for 8 to 16 weeks. Serial Stories get children and families hooked on reading. Topics vary from true events in history to delightful fiction.
- The Arts
- Heart Health & Fitness
- Black History, Hispanic Heritage, Women of Achievement
- Music in Our Lives
- The Olympics
- Law Day: Celebrate Our Bill of Rights
- U.S. Geography Sports Programs: Basketball, Football, Baseball & NASCAR
- Environment & Earth Day
- The Mathematics of Buying or Leasing a Car
- Character Education and Values
- Drug Awareness
- The Presidential Election
- Home Ownership
- Science & Technology
- Career Pathways
- Holocaust Education
- Survival Skills for Life
Visit our special section on the eight-week
Michael Dullaghan at
(925) 302-1594 or
Shirley Benzler at
We all know the statistics...700,000 graduating seniors won't read today's newspaper.
Because they can't read!Working together, we can make a change.